Which council looks after you in Maltby East and West?

Do you know which council empties your dustbins, owns the allotment sites, repairs broken streetlights, owns and runs the parks? We know it can be confusing. It’s not always easy to find out who is responsible for what, which can sometimes be very frustrating. The information below is designed to point you in the right direction.

Maltby Town Council office will always try and help you with your initial queries and put you on the right path, even if we can’t help directly.

Maltby Town Council logo

Maltby Town Council (MTC):

  • Edward Dunn Memorial Hall (hire of facilities)
  • Allotments
  • Grants
  • Floral Displays
  • Christmas Lights
  • Bowling Green, Pavilion, Tennis Courts at Coronation Park
  • Events [including Bonfire Night and Christmas Lights Switch on]
  • Maltby Miners Sports Ground [Recreational Facilities]
  • Representing the local community interests
  • Commenting on local planning applications
  • Local Council projects
  • Alert relevant authorities to problems that arise or work that needs to be undertaken
  • Help the other tiers of local government keep in touch with their local communities
rmbc logo

Rotherham Metropolitan Brough Council (RMBC):

Check the services above before submitting your enquiry to make sure the issue you have is being reported to the correct department, ie Town Council or Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.

Report an issue in the village

Fault Report Form

* Required Field

    Report all other issues

    Report all other issues to Rotherham Metropolitan District Council